Friday, August 28, 2009

Expression

Ok, so. A fact about Yours Truly.

When I read a book (typically non-fiction) that I am finding particularly engrossing, I have been known to laugh, gasp, or groan aloud. Or shout, "Pencil - pencil!"

I love the emotional response black words printed on white paper can evoke.

---

Every day, lately, I've been discovering a little more just how much I love being quirky and eccentric. But, still, in a classy way of course. I'm not really the go-around-with-legs-unshaven-in-a-skit type. Or the kind to wear funky, rainbow knitted hats and bottle cap earrings. You know. No offense to anyone who does. Just not my style. I don't really want to be put into a certain class of people. I just want to be myself, one-of-a-kind Ashlee.

So I leave you with these words:

"It's all good. What am I saying...? I don't even say 'it's all good.'"

No comments: