Tuesday, April 3, 2007

30 Days

Today started out nice and then the weather turned cold and wet. Dreary. Rain is splattering my window. My economics book lies open on the desk in front of me and I put off studying the disadvantages of sole proprietorship a little longer. I want to try one of those 30 days of creativity things. You know, you pick an art medium and do something with it every day for a month. A daily photo, poem, free write, painting - whatever you want. I was also thinking it would be interesting to do this for several months in a row with different mediums. I believe that everyone's life is rich and textured if only they can find the motivation to open their eyes and look closely; doing a 30 day exploration into the little things that make life so substantial could change a person in beautiful ways.

No comments: